We are pleased to announce that in accordance with the latest CDC and Colorado guidelines, we are making changes to our COVID-19 protocols EFFECTIVE JUNE 6.
We continue to hold your safety and wellbeing as our priority. We also trust that you hold the care and consideration for others as a core value and will do your best to honor and protect others and yourself by complying with the following guidelines.
Masks are encouraged but not mandatory for those who are fully vaccinated.
Masks are mandatory for those who are not full vaccinated.
Masks are mandatory for anyone entering the Children's Garden, including adults even if fully vaccinated.
Reservations are no longer required.
Social distancing is strongly advised and encouraged when choosing a seat and in all areas of the building.Please enter through the east doors and check in at the table. We believe it is important to track who is in the building so we can notify everyone in case of an outbreak.
Let us come together in love with each other and for each other.
We are no longer requiring reservations to attend our Sunday service. Please enter through the main double doors facing University to sign-in prior to taking your seat in the Sanctuary or Children's Garden.
Masks are no longer required if you have been vaccinated. We are encouraging everyone to continue to wear a mask until you are seated and masks continue to be required for children and adults in the Children's Garden.
In order to be as safe as possible we are asking anyone who is in the Children's Garden to continue to wear a mask. This applies to children 3 and older as well as adults in the room, regardless of their vaccination status. In addition to promoting safety, we feel that this offers our children a consistent and predictable experience, where the expectaions are the same for everyone in the space.
As the weather continues to warm up, we plan to offer outdoor time for the children during class, and they are welcome to take off their masks while outdoors.
To help prepare each week, we ask that you please continue email Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know the names and ages of the children who will be attending on the upcoming Sunday.
Since it has been a year since we last gathered, we do need new registration forms to be completed for the remainder of 2021. Additionally, we ask that you review the updated Children’s Garden Wellness Policy prior to your child’s return. You can find all documents HERE
or in your weekly Children’s Garden e-mail. If you have any questions about what fun is planned in the Children’s Garden, please contact Natalie at email@example.com
At this time we are not offering nursery care or pre-school classes.
At this time, we are not hosting any sort of fellowship time before or after the service. We are considering how to add an outdoor option for this as we head into warmer temperatures.
What happens when I get to Unity Spiritual Center?
• Your group will proceed to the check-in table at the east double doors where you will be asked to sign-in. This is so that we have a record of all in attendance for the purpose of contact tracing.
• Next you can make your way into the sanctuary or sanctuary. We encourage you to continue to be mindful of others and leave a mimimum of 3 seats between you and the next group.
• The Center has purchased a backpack sprayer and recommended botanical disinfectant and plans to disinfect the building after each service.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
• Offering bags will not be passed out as usual. Offering baskets will be placed by each of the two entries to the sanctuary where you can deposit your offering upon entering or exiting. If possible, we prefer that you make your donations electronically.
• To minimize touching, no paper bulletin, prayer request forms or information packets will be available. Many of these items can be found on our App. To download that on your smartphone, simply text the phrase 'unitydenver app' to (833) 815-9486 .